Private Boat Tour Description
A strip of land where houses and olive trees stand out against the sea, creating an architecture impossible to replicate elsewhere. The Amalfi Coast is a work of art which must be experienced to be fully appreciated, and during our boat tour you will have the opportunity to admire the villages that characterise the Coast from a unique point of view.
The tour departs from the port of Piano di Sorrento and from there you can see:
- The ancient fishermen village of Marina Grande
- The protected marine area of Punta Campanella
- The Nerano Bay
- The Fjord of Furore and its beach
- The spectacular Emerald Grotto
- The characteristic “Li Galli” archipelago
We will stop in Amalfi, the first of the Maritime Republics, and in Positano, “the vertical city”, to swim in the crystal-clear waters and snorkel.
The tour details can be fully customised on request.