Shared Tour Description
Explore the island of Capri and its wonders in company thanks to our shared tours!
Our experienced English-speaking skippers will take you to discover this fantastic island, giving you the opportunity to swim in its wonderful waters, snorkel and admire its characteristic grottoes and coves from a unique perspective.
The tour will depart from the port of Piano di Sorrento and during the journey that will take you to the island of Capri you will see:
- The fishermen village of Marina Grande
- The ruins of an ancient Roman villa near the Bagni della Regina Giovanna
- The beautiful natural waterfall flowing from the mountain
Once arrived in Capri, you will have the chance to admire:
- The spectacular Blue, Green, White and Red Grottoes
- The Faraglioni
- The Lighthouse of Punta Carena and the Curzio Malaparte’s villa
Also included in the tour is a three to four hour stop to visit the island on land. You will stroll through the shopping streets full of artisanal shops and famous fashion brands and visit the extraordinary Gardens of Augustus.
It will be an unforgettable experience that you will always treasure!